Audio from Chalke Valley History Festival 2018.
Sir Cecil Walter Hardy Beaton CBE was an English fashion, portrait and war photographer, diarist, painter, interior designer and an Oscar–winning stage and costume designer for films and the theatre. In this talk, his authorised biographer, Hugo Vickers, explores his legacy, a Renaissance man whose style and wit dominated so much of the 20th century.
- 🎬 CVHF 2019 Festival Highlights1st July 2019 - 1:23 pm
- David Greville-Heygate’s log book record of his time flying Typhoons29th June 2019 - 8:53 am
- My First Visit To Chalke Valley History Festival For Schools25th June 2019 - 7:08 pm
- 🎧 William Golding18th June 2019 - 12:28 pm
- Power And Curiosity: How The Abbasid Caliph Al-Mamun Pushed The Boundaries Of Scientific Knowledge 12th June 2019 - 10:59 am