Best selling historian Leanda de Lisle talks about Henrietta Maria of France, queen consort of England, Scotland, and Ireland and loyal wife of King Charles I.
Leanda de Lisle is the highly acclaimed author of three books on the Tudors and Stuarts, including the bestselling The Sisters Who Would Be Queen and Tudor: The Family Story. A former weekly columnist on the Spectator, Guardian and Daily Express, she contributes to numerous national publications.
- 🎬 CVHF 2019 Festival Highlights1st July 2019 - 1:23 pm
- David Greville-Heygate’s log book record of his time flying Typhoons29th June 2019 - 8:53 am
- My First Visit To Chalke Valley History Festival For Schools25th June 2019 - 7:08 pm
- 🎧 William Golding18th June 2019 - 12:28 pm
- Power And Curiosity: How The Abbasid Caliph Al-Mamun Pushed The Boundaries Of Scientific Knowledge 12th June 2019 - 10:59 am