Best selling historian Leanda de Lisle talks about Henrietta Maria of France, queen consort of England, Scotland, and Ireland and loyal wife of King Charles I.
Leanda de Lisle is the highly acclaimed author of three books on the Tudors and Stuarts, including the bestselling The Sisters Who Would Be Queen and Tudor: The Family Story. A former weekly columnist on the Spectator, Guardian and Daily Express, she contributes to numerous national publications.
- Why do we still care about Henry VIII?18th April 2019 - 10:27 am
- How does Russia Remember The 1917 Revolution?17th April 2019 - 7:12 am
- The Woman Who Saved the Children 15th April 2019 - 8:15 am
- History’s Epic Warning12th April 2019 - 7:31 am
- 🎧 THE LAST ROYAL REBEL: THE LIFE AND DEATH OF JAMES, DUKE OF MONMOUTH8th April 2019 - 9:34 pm