Tudor historian, Tracy Borman talks to CVHF volunteer and history student, Eleonor Watson about her latest novel,. The Kings Witch, why she decided to start writing historical fiction and what her job entails as chief curator at the Royal Palaces.
https://cvhf.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Tracy-Borman-twitter.png 512 1024 Tracy Borman https://cvhf.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo_website.gif Tracy Borman2018-07-05 07:15:252019-01-08 12:20:35🎬 5 Minutes With...Tracy Borman
https://cvhf.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Kate-Mosse-twitter.png 512 1024 Sarah Ewen https://cvhf.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo_website.gif Sarah Ewen2018-06-28 10:30:312018-06-28 11:05:25VIDEO: 5 Minutes with..Kate Mosse
No. 1 international bestselling novelist and non-fiction writer, Kate Mosse talks to us about her new series of novels just launched that span 300 years of one of the darkest periods in French history set in Carcassonne, Paris, London and Amsterdam.
- 🎧 SPITFIRE: A VERY BRITISH LOVE STORY19th May 2019 - 8:16 pm
- John Ruskin: a Victorian visionary for today16th May 2019 - 11:51 am
- THE KREMLIN LETTERS: DAVID REYNOLDS ON THE CORRESPONDENCE OF CHURCHILL, ROOSEVELT AND STALIN13th May 2019 - 8:07 pm
- 🎧 INDIA’S JOAN OF ARC: THE INDIAN MUTINY AND ITS HEROINE, THE RANI OF JHANSI9th May 2019 - 2:05 pm
- How to be a Historical Landscape Detective8th May 2019 - 10:28 am