Audio from a talk by Michael Ohajuru at Chalke Valley History Festival for Schools 2018.
Audio from Chalke Valley History Festival for Schools 2018.
“I do not wish women to have power over men, but over themselves” wrote the philosophical daredevil who changed the course of women’s rights, but paid the ultimate price. Find out how Mary Wollstonecraft’s legacy was annihilated for over a century, rediscovered with the suffrage movement, and still resonates today, with the woman who retraced her most notorious journey: Bee Rowlatt.
- AUDIO – BELONGING: JEWS AND OTHERS12th December 2018 - 12:33 pm
- AUDIO: THE COMPANY OF ARTISTS: THE ORIGINS OF THE ROYAL ACADEMY7th December 2018 - 11:35 am
- WTF: WHAT HAVE WE DONE? WHY DID IT HAPPEN?5th December 2018 - 10:50 am
- CHURCHILL: THE ORIGINS OF GREATNESS30th November 2018 - 10:07 am
- BREXIT: IN THE LIGHT OF ITS PAST, IS BRITAIN READY?29th November 2018 - 6:51 am