Clare Mulley talks to James Holland about the Women Who Flew For Hitler, the only 2 female test pilots in Nazi Germany.
Here’s Pulitzer Prize-winning author and Harvard Professor, Annette Gordon-Reed Annette Gordon-Reed talking to James Holland about Thomas Jefferson whose actions and ideas — more than those of any of the other Founding Fathers —still divide Americans two centuries later.
- AUDIO: CNUT THE GREAT: KING OF THE ENGLISH12th November 2018 - 12:09 pm
- AUDIO: CAUGHT IN THE REVOLUTION: PETROGRAD 19177th November 2018 - 3:34 pm
- Battle of Britain Spitfire Hero20th July 2018 - 10:05 am
- VIDEO: 5 Minutes With…Tracy Borman5th July 2018 - 7:15 am
- Al Murray and James Holland Discuss Sherman Tanks5th July 2018 - 4:50 am