Clare Mulley talks to James Holland about the Women Who Flew For Hitler, the only 2 female test pilots in Nazi Germany.
Here’s Pulitzer Prize-winning author and Harvard Professor, Annette Gordon-Reed Annette Gordon-Reed talking to James Holland about Thomas Jefferson whose actions and ideas — more than those of any of the other Founding Fathers —still divide Americans two centuries later.
- 🎧 VICTORIA AND ABDUL21st January 2019 - 12:23 pm
- 🎧 BURMA VETERAN: ARAKAN, KOHIMA AND BURMA19th January 2019 - 7:27 am
- 🎧 CECIL BEATON – MALICE IN WONDERLAND16th January 2019 - 2:45 pm
- 🎧 ANTHONY EDEN AND THE SUEZ CRISIS14th January 2019 - 11:05 am
- 🎧 GALLIPOLI: CAUSES, CONSEQUENCES AND COMMEMORATION9th January 2019 - 8:42 am