Clare Mulley talks to James Holland about the Women Who Flew For Hitler, the only 2 female test pilots in Nazi Germany.
Here’s Pulitzer Prize-winning author and Harvard Professor, Annette Gordon-Reed Annette Gordon-Reed talking to James Holland about Thomas Jefferson whose actions and ideas — more than those of any of the other Founding Fathers —still divide Americans two centuries later.
- 🎧 THE TEMPLARS: THE RISE AND FALL OF GOD’S HOLY WARRIORS13th February 2019 - 9:02 am
- 🎧 THE BUTCHERING ART: A TURNING POINT IN THE HISTORY OF MEDICINE10th February 2019 - 8:10 am
- 🎧 GREAT VICTORIANS: QUEEN VICTORIA, CHARLES DICKENS, DAVID LIVINGSTONE6th February 2019 - 11:28 am
- 🎧 SEPTIMIUS SEVERUS IN SCOTLAND4th February 2019 - 7:12 am
- 🎧 WHITE KING: CHARLES I – TRAITOR, MURDERER, MARTYR29th January 2019 - 12:33 pm