Clare Mulley talks to James Holland about the Women Who Flew For Hitler, the only 2 female test pilots in Nazi Germany.
Here’s Pulitzer Prize-winning author and Harvard Professor, Annette Gordon-Reed Annette Gordon-Reed talking to James Holland about Thomas Jefferson whose actions and ideas — more than those of any of the other Founding Fathers —still divide Americans two centuries later.
- Why do we still care about Henry VIII?18th April 2019 - 10:27 am
- How does Russia Remember The 1917 Revolution?17th April 2019 - 7:12 am
- The Woman Who Saved the Children 15th April 2019 - 8:15 am
- History’s Epic Warning12th April 2019 - 7:31 am
- 🎧 THE LAST ROYAL REBEL: THE LIFE AND DEATH OF JAMES, DUKE OF MONMOUTH8th April 2019 - 9:34 pm