Clare Mulley talks to James Holland about the Women Who Flew For Hitler, the only 2 female test pilots in Nazi Germany.
Here’s Pulitzer Prize-winning author and Harvard Professor, Annette Gordon-Reed Annette Gordon-Reed talking to James Holland about Thomas Jefferson whose actions and ideas — more than those of any of the other Founding Fathers —still divide Americans two centuries later.
- AUDIO – BELONGING: JEWS AND OTHERS12th December 2018 - 12:33 pm
- AUDIO: THE COMPANY OF ARTISTS: THE ORIGINS OF THE ROYAL ACADEMY7th December 2018 - 11:35 am
- WTF: WHAT HAVE WE DONE? WHY DID IT HAPPEN?5th December 2018 - 10:50 am
- CHURCHILL: THE ORIGINS OF GREATNESS30th November 2018 - 10:07 am
- BREXIT: IN THE LIGHT OF ITS PAST, IS BRITAIN READY?29th November 2018 - 6:51 am