Tudor historian, Tracy Borman talks to CVHF volunteer and history student, Eleonor Watson about her latest novel,. The Kings Witch, why she decided to start writing historical fiction and what her job entails as chief curator at the Royal Palaces.
Ali Ansari is a Professor in the School of History and the Director of the Institute of Iranian Studies at the University of St Andrews. Here he is talking to CVHF Volunteer and history student, Ellie House about politics in Iran, how Iranians view their own history and the importance of nationalism in the preservation of the current government.
No. 1 international bestselling novelist and non-fiction writer, Kate Mosse talks to us about her new series of novels just launched that span 300 years of one of the darkest periods in French history set in Carcassonne, Paris, London and Amsterdam.
- Why do we still care about Henry VIII?18th April 2019 - 10:27 am
- How does Russia Remember The 1917 Revolution?17th April 2019 - 7:12 am
- The Woman Who Saved the Children 15th April 2019 - 8:15 am
- History’s Epic Warning12th April 2019 - 7:31 am
- 🎧 THE LAST ROYAL REBEL: THE LIFE AND DEATH OF JAMES, DUKE OF MONMOUTH8th April 2019 - 9:34 pm