Tudor historian, Tracy Borman talks to CVHF volunteer and history student, Eleonor Watson about her latest novel,. The Kings Witch, why she decided to start writing historical fiction and what her job entails as chief curator at the Royal Palaces.
Ali Ansari is a Professor in the School of History and the Director of the Institute of Iranian Studies at the University of St Andrews. Here he is talking to CVHF Volunteer and history student, Ellie House about politics in Iran, how Iranians view their own history and the importance of nationalism in the preservation of the current government.
No. 1 international bestselling novelist and non-fiction writer, Kate Mosse talks to us about her new series of novels just launched that span 300 years of one of the darkest periods in French history set in Carcassonne, Paris, London and Amsterdam.
- 🎧 THE TEMPLARS: THE RISE AND FALL OF GOD’S HOLY WARRIORS13th February 2019 - 9:02 am
- 🎧 THE BUTCHERING ART: A TURNING POINT IN THE HISTORY OF MEDICINE10th February 2019 - 8:10 am
- 🎧 GREAT VICTORIANS: QUEEN VICTORIA, CHARLES DICKENS, DAVID LIVINGSTONE6th February 2019 - 11:28 am
- 🎧 SEPTIMIUS SEVERUS IN SCOTLAND4th February 2019 - 7:12 am
- 🎧 WHITE KING: CHARLES I – TRAITOR, MURDERER, MARTYR29th January 2019 - 12:33 pm