Tudor historian, Tracy Borman talks to CVHF volunteer and history student, Eleonor Watson about her latest novel,. The Kings Witch, why she decided to start writing historical fiction and what her job entails as chief curator at the Royal Palaces.
Ali Ansari is a Professor in the School of History and the Director of the Institute of Iranian Studies at the University of St Andrews. Here he is talking to CVHF Volunteer and history student, Ellie House about politics in Iran, how Iranians view their own history and the importance of nationalism in the preservation of the current government.
No. 1 international bestselling novelist and non-fiction writer, Kate Mosse talks to us about her new series of novels just launched that span 300 years of one of the darkest periods in French history set in Carcassonne, Paris, London and Amsterdam.
- AUDIO – BELONGING: JEWS AND OTHERS12th December 2018 - 12:33 pm
- AUDIO: THE COMPANY OF ARTISTS: THE ORIGINS OF THE ROYAL ACADEMY7th December 2018 - 11:35 am
- WTF: WHAT HAVE WE DONE? WHY DID IT HAPPEN?5th December 2018 - 10:50 am
- CHURCHILL: THE ORIGINS OF GREATNESS30th November 2018 - 10:07 am
- BREXIT: IN THE LIGHT OF ITS PAST, IS BRITAIN READY?29th November 2018 - 6:51 am