Anita Anand talks about The Patient Assassin, her latest book about the Amritsar massacre that took place 100 years ago and the importance of learning about these and other atrocities in colonial India.
- 🎬 CVHF 2019 Festival Highlights1st July 2019 - 1:23 pm
- David Greville-Heygate’s log book record of his time flying Typhoons29th June 2019 - 8:53 am
- My First Visit To Chalke Valley History Festival For Schools25th June 2019 - 7:08 pm
- 🎧 William Golding18th June 2019 - 12:28 pm
- Power And Curiosity: How The Abbasid Caliph Al-Mamun Pushed The Boundaries Of Scientific Knowledge 12th June 2019 - 10:59 am