Terms & Conditions
By participating in our Spot the Billboard Competition, you fully agree and accept the Promotor’s (Chalke Valley History Festival) ‘Spot the Billboard’ Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
- The Contest is open to anyone aged 13 years and over.
- Prize can only be delivered to a UK address.
- The Contest starts at 9am on Monday 22nd May 2016 and closes at 5pm GMT on Friday 16th June 2017
- To enter the Contest, entrants must have access to a computer, the internet and have a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
- The winner must either follow the Chalke Valley History Festival’s Twitter, Facebook or Instagram accounts
- There is 1 prize of a Family ticket worth £33 (for 2 adults and 3 children) to Chalke Valley History Festival 2017 on either the Saturday or Sunday.
- To enter, entrants must either:
a) On Twitter, tweet a photo of one of our 2017 billboards using the hashtag #AmazingHistory
b) On Facebook, post a photo of one of our 2017 billboards using the hashtag #AmazingHistory
c) On Instagram, post a photo of one of our 2017 billboards using the hashtag #AmazingHistory
- All entries made during the promotional period will be entered into a prize draw. No purchase necessary. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants can submit multiple entries.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the prize draw will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by the Promotor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final.
- The winner’s name (at the Promoter’s absolute and sole discretion) will be announced via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and displayed on this website page within 48 hours of the Competition closing date.
- In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide Chalke Valley History Festival with their full name and UK address. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and UK address, within 3 days of receiving notice from Chalke Valley History Festival that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfill the prize.
- The Family ticket for 2017 will be dispatched at least 2 weeks before Chalke Valley History Festival 2016 or the winner can choose to pick up the prize from the ticket desk on arrival.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
- Photos that are judged offensive or inappropriate will be deleted and will not be eligible for the competition.
- Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to CVHF Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants, fans of CVHF or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. We reserve the right to alert Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- The decision of the winning draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to the Promoter.
- Promoter: Chalke Valley History Festival, Chalke Pyt Farm, Broad Chalke, Wiltshire, SP5 5ET (Please do not send entries/applications to this address)
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.